Shower standing handle is a necessary evil. Let’s face it, it’s one of the least pleasurable activities we have to do on a daily basis. But there are ways to make it more bearable, and one of them is by utilizing shower standing handles.
These nifty little devices allow you to remain standing while taking a shower, eliminating the need for you to crouch or stretch in order to get wet. Plus, shower standing handles add an extra layer of design appeal to any bathroom. Now that you know about their benefits, why not check out some of the best shower standing handles on the market? You may be surprised at just how many options are available.
The Shower Standing Handle
The shower standing handle is the latest statement piece and the best way to save space. This modern design allows you to save more space in your bathroom by eliminating the need for a shower head and hose. Plus, it’s sleek and stylish, so you can show off your impeccable style even when you’re taking a quick shower.
The Benefits of the Shower Standing Handle
Shower Standing Handle is the latest statement piece (and the best way to save space)
If you’re anything like us, your shower is one of the most used spaces in your bathroom. And with good reason: it’s comfortable, spacious, and easy to take care of. But sometimes, there just isn’t enough room to fit everything we need inside. That’s where a shower standing handle comes in handy!
These simple little tools save a lot of space by letting you use the entire shower without having to bend down. Not only that, but they also come in handy if you have limited mobility or arthritis. In fact, many people find that using a shower standing handle can help improve their circulation and overall well-being.
So whether you’re looking for an efficient way to use your shower or just want to save some space, a shower standing handle is definitely worth checking out.
The Installation Process of a Shower Standing Handle
The installation process of a shower standing handle is relatively simple and doesn’t take long. All you need is some tools, a bit of patience, and the appropriate hardware. Here’s how to install a shower standing handle:
- Begin by locating the studs in your shower enclosure. You’ll need to find two studs that are at least 2 inches apart, and at least 12 inches above the ground below the enclosure. Once you’ve located the studs, mark them with a pencil so you know where they are.
- Using a level or plumb bob, make sure everything in your bathroom is lined up so that it’s level before beginning to drill into the wall. Drill a hole about 1/2 inch deep into each marked stud. Make sure not to go too deep or your wall may start to buckle!
- Insert the shower stand arm into one drilled hole and screw it onto the back of the shower head using the provided screws (you may need to use a wrench). Repeat this process for the other side of the shower head. Be sure to tighten these screws very securely!
- Next, use screws or anchors (depending on what type of surface you’re attaching your shower stand arm to) to attach your shower stand arm to either side of your mirror or cabinet door (or wherever else you’d like it attached). Again, be sure to tighten these screws securely!
- Finally, attach either end of your
How to Use a Shower Standing Handle?
If you’re tired of struggling to get in and out of the shower, the standing handle is the latest statement piece (and the best way to save space). This adjustable shower handle is mounted on a sturdy stand so you can easily reach your bathroom essentials from any angle. Plus, it’s easy to install so you can start saving water right away.
If you’re like most people, your bathroom counter is cluttered and your shower space is feeling tight. But don’t worry, there’s a solution: the shower standing handle. This innovative design not only saves valuable counter space, but it also allows you to take showers in comfort and style. Not sure how to install one? Check out our step-by-step guide below!
Also Read: MovieKids: The Positive Impact That Movie-Based Movies Have On Children